Iz thiZ musiK

quarta-feira, 29 de agosto de 2007

The real deal

A few weeks ago a new Handsome Furs video was released and that kind made me wonder about a new Wolf Parade release. So i just digged into my keyboard for a few minutes and i found this:

  1. Soldiers (new)
  2. Sons & Daughters of Hungry Ghosts
  3. Language City (new)
  4. Chinese Way (new)
  5. We Built Another World
  6. Stivie (new)
  7. Shine a Light
  8. Billy J (new)
  9. Fine Young Cannibals (new)
  10. It’s a Curse
  11. You Are a Runner & I Am My Father’s Son/Fancy Claps
  12. Crazy Horse (new)
  13. This Heart’s On Fire
  14. I’ll Believe In Anything

I must say that this is even better than one of those leaked albums.It's a 2 in 1, new and live.

Trend Whore courtesy

Etiquetas:

|

09:28

Make your choice

Andrew BirdLowRadioHeadDNTELFeistBlonde RedheadSBSRCSSX-wifeNew Young Pony ClubPlug AwardsMenomenaModest MouseThe NationalYeah Yeah YeahsSigur RósSonic YouthThe Arctic MonkeysHandsome FursBeirut

Repeat On

 
 
 
 
 

Your Ad Here
hit counter

Firefox